The best part of my profession and the freedom I've got being an entrepreneur is: 'Travel' . For all those who keep asking me 'how do you manage so much travel'? or 'Don't you think you need to avoid it a bit'?! I say : Try the real travel first.
Traveling is great because it expands your perspective. I've realized till now that there’s no one way to live life. Meeting people from other places will show you that your world view isn’t the same as everyone else’s.
You can’t imagine how different life is in another place until you see for yourself. Everything from work to family to beliefs to interests is not what you might expect from your own experience. The different setting will also help you discover and consider fresh ideas you hadn’t thought of before. You’ll come home with different notions and possibilities.
By being exposed to new places, people and cultures, you’ll develop a wider world view. And that will make you a better-rounded global citizen. It’s a great reward and big reason why I love to travel.
A demanding job. A bad breakup. The loss of a loved one. Just like the heroine in Eat, Pray, Love, travel can be a great relief from the stress and unhappiness that come along with those.
Trust me and try.. I bet you'll love..

No comments:
Post a Comment